What can it measure? The big three in soil science:
moisture, salinity (bulk EC) and temperature
Why should you buy?
Are you looking for a rugged soil moisture and salinity sensor for long term monitoring?
- Continuous accuracy without calibration.
- Accurate across different locations, soil types, moisture range and seasons
- 5 year warranty and fully potted components
- Compatible with any SDI-12 capable data logger - no setup required
Do you want to measure
- Soil moisture and temperature only? Choose HydraProbe Standard (art. no.: 142801, 142802, 124803)
- Soil moisture, salinity and temperature? Go for HydraProbe Pro (art. no.: 142811, 142812, 142813)
The science behind
- Ratiometric Coaxial Impedance Dielectric Reflectometry
- Measure the energy storage (real dielectric permittivity) and the energy losses (imaginary dielectric permittivity) separately
- Rigorously peer reviewed by American Geophysical Union, Vadose Zone Journal and The Journal of Soil Science Society of America
How do you want to read out the data?
- Read out the data in the field via HydraGo app? Choose HydraGo (art.no.: 142820)
- Log the data in field? HydraProbe can be connected to any SDI-12 data logger.
- Access your data through email or our web portal (via telemetry)?
Our GDT Prime Plus GPRS modem with Eijkelkamp SIM (art. no.: 113403ES) can send the data from HydraProbe sensors directly to your email or web portal.